We are looking for experienced assistant superintendents in the Austin, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio markets.
At the direction of the Superintendent, the Assistant Superintendent directs the work of contractors, subcontractors and vendors to ensure the safe and efficient completion of assigned tasks. This position coordinates optimum utilization of on-site resources, subcontractors, labor, materials and equipment as well as ensures a safe working environment for all on-site personnel. The Assistant Superintendent supports the Superintendent in the project life-cycle for all on-site duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Coordinates the construction effort in the field to ensure that the project is completed in accordance with design, budget, schedule, and customer objectives.
- Ensures that construction activities progress according to a pre-determined schedule.
- Works directly with all sub-contractors and vendors to ensure quality control, cost control and adherence to the construction schedule.
- Ensures project site and company assets are secure and maintains a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing safety (OSHA) and risk management standards.
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Ensures project documents are complete and timely and ensures proper document control is in place.
- Enforces compliance with all project procedures, safety program requirements, and work rules.
- Completion of punch list items in a time frame consistent with the customer’s requirements and the project budget
- Prepares, as necessary, subcontractor work schedules and provides input to the Superintendent in preparing and updating Project Construction schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of the Certificate of Occupancy process in those communities where performing work.
- Performs any relevant duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
- Problem Solving/ Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
Please send resumes to [email protected].