Candidates must have 5 years of prior multifamily experience and the ability to:
- Work with Superintendent to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with site construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Confer with Superintendent to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site Superintendents to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent the company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the customer.
- Develop Scopes of Work to be used for contracts as well as perform bid analysis of subcontractor proposals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership- Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams.
- Mathematical Skills.
- Mechanical Knowledge.
- Project Management- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability as well as the ability to plan ahead and organize a team effort.
- Experience with ProCore a plus
Please send resumes to [email protected]