At OHT Partners, our team is watching the bottom line. We work together from the very beginning of each deal to anticipate challenges and develop solutions before dirt moves so we can build projects on time and within budget. We’re looking for an accounting superhero who’s ready to save the world through flips, turns and spins to bring peace, goodwill and reconciliations! Your reward? Besides a healthy compensation and benefits package, you’ll partake in Taco Fridays, Monday lunches, tailgates at sporting events, team bonding days and more.
As Accountant, you will be part of a team spread across our locations. Working closely with this team and other stakeholders across the business, you will work in a collaborative environment in which you can constantly use your talents and hone your skills in a variety of ways. Reporting to the VP Financial Operations your responsibilities will include:
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Collaboration with regional teams on accounting matters
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Assist in the monthly closing process
- Assist with preparation of monthly reporting package
- Provide support during annual audit and insurance audits
- Prepare annual 1099s
- As a motivated member of the team, you will make a difference in many ways
What kind of superhero are you?
With a proven track record, superhero cape optional, we specifically look for:
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills
- Solid understanding of accounting (GAAP)
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, operating in a fast paced changing environment
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Quick books preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or progress towards one is a plus
- Must get along with other superheroes
What OHT Partners can offer you:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid time off
- Free Covered Parking
- Casual Friday with tacos!
- The OHT Partners Austin office is located near Zilker Park, close to downtown and everything that Austin offers. Our space is open and modern with a kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks.