The Preconstruction Coordinator assists the Preconstruction team, which includes the Preconstruction Manager, Estimators, and Schedulers in managing bidding documents, bidders, and preconstruction reports. The responsibilities are primarily computer based but will at times require effective oral and written communication with clients, subcontractors, and team members.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Project Set up using Procore and internal company project folders upon receipt of each new project.
- Support Preconstruction Manager, Lead Estimators and Project Managers by uploading project plans to Procore and managing Procore projects throughout preconstruction.
- Assist in Bidder management by keeping up to date vender contact information, entering new vender contact information and corresponding with current vendors during the bidding process.
- Assist in categorizing and filing of bids that are received during the bidding process.
- Support the Preconstruction manager in preparing deliverable packages.
- Adhere to company safety guidelines for a safe workplace.
- Maintain a good project team relationship with the preconstruction team, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Software & Technology:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Procore Project Management Software
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline oriented.
- Ability to plan, remain calm, focused, and effective under time pressure.
- Effective time management and decision-making ability with a strong focus on quality and control.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors, and employees at all levels of the organization.
The working environment will be OHT Partners corporate office.
Required Education and Experience
4-Year College Degree with preference to Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering fields.
Please send resumes to [email protected]