Our corporate office is looking for an experienced scheduling manager to join our team. This position will support our project teams with scheduling efforts.
- Develop preliminary schedule for estimate deliverables (conceptual, SD, DD and CD).
- Identify any site constraints that would impact schedule during conceptual and schematic estimates.
- Develop GMP schedule-based Owner contract requirements.
- Collaborate with Estimating, Preconstruction, Superintendent and PM to detail out sequencing and logic.
- Meet with project teams weekly to update working schedule against baseline.
- Work with teams to identify possible road-blocks or constraints during construction. Re-sequencing work if necessary.
- Work with project teams to develop recovery schedules if required.
- Facilitate pull-planning meetings with project teams and subcontractors.
- Assist VP with developing scheduling standards and scheduling templates for various product types (garden, wraps, podiums).
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Scheduling Software – MS Project (Preferred), P6, or equivalent
- MS Office Suite – Excel and Word
- Scheduling logic
- Project Management
- Building Construction and Sequencing.
Required Education and Experience
4-Year College Degree in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering fields.
Preferred Education and Experience
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in construction; preferably wood framed, apartment construction.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to plan ahead, remain calm and focused and effective under time pressure.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability with a strong focus on quality and control.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Construction Documents including; plans, shop drawings and scopes of work.
Please send resumes to [email protected]